One thing’s for sure, a very small percentage of people dislike tea. We drink it in the morning, in the evening, and we cannot simply get enough of it, right? Moreover, its healing powers help us cope with different illnesses. And, how many times has chamomile tea helped you fall asleep easily?
However, we all tend to throw away the tea bags after we’ve drank the tea. Luckily, you don’t have to do this anymore because their use is so versatile and beneficial. Let’s take a look:
- Relieves sunburns-black tea is rich in an acid that alleviates the pain coming from sunburns. Press the cooled tea bag onto the affected area for an immediate relief.
- Rejuvenate tired-looking eyes-you don’t need a cup of coffee after a sleepless night. Make black tea and rub the cooled tea bags onto your eyes. Thanks to the calming effect of the tannins in the tea, your skin will immediately look better.
- Treat minor burns-if you have a minor burn, use a cooled tea bag to alleviate inflammation caused by the heat.
- Hair treatment– the next time you wash your hair, remember to scrub your scalp with a cooled tea bag of your favorite tea. You will prevent dandruff and your hair will literally shine!
- Warts remover-place a cooled tea bag of your choosing onto the wart and attach it with a bandage or medicine tape. Replace the bag with a new one, after 15 minutes. The wart will be gone in a couple of days.
- Freshen up smelly shoes-prevent odor in your shoes by putting a cooled tea bag into the shoe. It will successfully absorb all scents.
- Grow roses-the tannins in tea lower the pH of soil, thus, they prevent fungus around the plant’s base. You just need to place several used tea bags around the plant’s soil.
- Clean hardcore dish stains-soak any dirty dishes in a mixture of water and few tea bags. You will easily scrub off the dirt in the morning.
- Remove water stains from glass– brew several tea bags and soak a rag in it. Wipe the dirty glass surfaces and mirrors with it.
- Sore gums-if you recently had a tooth removed or if you simply experience painful gums, insert two to three tea bags into your mouth like gauze pads. They will successfully lower the bleeding, swelling, and prevent the formation of blood clots.
- Remove hand odor-if you’re tired of your fingers smelling unpleasantly after chopping garlic or onions, wash the hands with tea bags instead of soap.
You can always store your tea bags in a covered jar in the fridge.